Chef Placement Service?
Let us help you find the right chef, with the right culinary background, the right attitude and with the right personality to compliment your yacht and your crew!
We now offer 2 services through our sister site www.yachtchefs.com:
- post a job advert and manage the response yourself or
- use our consultancy placement service
FULL TIME JOBS:
USE OUR CONSULTANCY PLACEMENT SERVICE:
1) Meet you: Ideally we would like to meet with you on the yacht or discuss with you on skype or by telephone about the role so we know exactly the role and person we are recruiting for.
2) Chef Shortlist: We then make a shortlist of chefs and interview all candidates we send to you in person or via skype, discussing their training and early career in detail as well as going through menus with the chefs.
3) Reference Check: We also check 2 work references for all chefs placed and we try to meet with you to discuss your needs and to see the galley/storage etc for ourselves so we can relate this back to the chef and ensure we get the right person for the job for you!
SEASONAL OR SHORT TERM CONTRACTS:
For short seasonal contracts or less than 30 days please contact us to discuss the role and what fees would be payable. A MINIMUM OF EUROS 500 IS CHARGED.
Recruiting the right chef is crucial to your yacht’s performance, whether for a private owner or at charter, the cuisine on offer can make or break any summer/winter! Not forgetting that your crew will also want a varied and interesting diet whilst hard at work!
WHY USE OUR SERVICES?
YachtChefs.com provides a professional service to you by using Consultants who possess extensive superyacht industry experience working onboard 80m+ sailing and motoryachts and who have recruited for fine dining restaurants and five star hotels as well as also working on luxury yachts and managing hotels himself, so we possess the relevant hands on yacht and hospitality industry experience that enables us to fully understand the roles we recruit for.
YachtChefs.com offers you access to global database of experienced super yacht chefs of all levels through a crew placement service which is available 365 days a year, 24/7!
We are here to help you find a chef quickly!
Only the best for you! We will only ever send you a maximum of 5 CVs of our most suitable candidate’s to you and we are confident you will want to interview them all and employ one of them. We ensure that we match your requirements with the right chef on my books and will only send you a CV if the chef is right for the job! If we don’t have the right person, we don’t send you a CV, it’s that simple! Our reputation is on the line!
Try our services when you next have a chef vacancy and I am confident you won’t be disappointed!
You can contact us with the details of the position you are looking to fill by email at info (at) yachtchefs.com or you can post your own jobs online in minutes by registering at https://www.yachtchefs.com/client/register.asp or for contact via telephone:
Contact Details – Telephone:
HQ in UK: +44 (0)207 097 8929
Consultant based in France: Antibes: Efrem Leigh on +33 (0)6 65 99 11 14
Fort Lauderdale Contact No: +1 954 357 3933
(Telephones for our offices are manned during 0900-1700 GMT time, outside these hours please leave message and we will contact you or can email us. CAPTAINS ONLY: for out of hours chef requests call 24/7 hotline please)
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Recruitment Team